Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Beginning

I have several portfolios, but I decided to establish this blog as an arena for the free-form stream of consciousness that must break free to the frozen surface of daily life.  All entries will be directly influenced by my travel and local escapades that spring from the life of a fine art nude model.  I also do fashion and runway, but I'll mainly post events related to fashion nudes in this arena.

The first few images are an explanation of my title: dyaphanous:


What do I have planned next?  Perhaps classical or hellenistic wet drapery.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.4.13

    Hello Brightonn. You have the perfect look, intelligence and personality to have demonstrated the female form in all its beauty. As a resident of Providence, RI thank you for gracing our city. Good luck in all you do. Michael Corin

    ReplyDelete