Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Chinese Perspective

These were shot in very late 2011 when I first became acquainted with Savannah, in fact this was one of my important introductions.  My half day shoot with Chinese Johnny had a finale in a great night of a little debauchery and a lot of dance at what has become one of my favorite local clubs, Hangfire.  I think some images might have of been shot on the dance floor, too, but these are yet to surface. 

We ventured to a deserted boathouse on the bluffs, hoping to hit Wormsloe Plantation, and finding this spot a much more unique visual incarnation of the goddess:



















River street's lesser and not so lesser alcoves (including a little crowd of hypnotized teenage girls):








 

And more locations to come.  By the way, these images flow with the music of Matthew Santos, a genius I met and listened to last night at the Sentient Bean.  I just hope the next time I'm late to one of his coffeehouse concerts, he plays even more than seven encores.

No comments:

Post a Comment